C3 Craft Training Endorsement
The craft training endorsement, or CTE, program is a rigorous standard that measures a company’s craft training program against a training framework. The endorsement, offering three levels of recognition, is achieved through the development, implementation and evaluation of robust craft training connected to career paths for craft professionals. Launching in 2018 C3’s CTE program provides recognition to world – class construction firms that have documented and implemented training programs that
- Demonstrate corporate leadership commitment to the development of craft workers
- Implement craft training programs for all craft workers
- Establish a more sustainable workforce through craft training connected to career paths
- Pre-program – companies that currently don’t offer craft training but are committed to creating programs to advance their craft professionals
- Recognized – companies that offer craft training and are working toward creation of career paths for all crafts.
- Leader – companies that provide training and career paths for all crafts.
- Champion – companies that provide training and career paths for all crafts and work to advance craft training in the industry.
The CTE program follows a standard certification process the allows a company to self- assess their current state and then apply for endorsement at the desired level by submitting an application and undergoing a thorough audit of the training program by C3. When a company joins the CTE program they are afforded professional learning and development coaching services as part of the program. Any company looking to design, develop or alter training programs can work with a C3 professional coach to identify gaps, design frameworks, lay out implementation plans or develop curriculum. All coaching services are complementary to companies enrolled in the CTE program.