Craft Training Scholarship Program
C3 and Texas Mutual Insurance are partnering to offer Craft Training Scholarships for C3 Accredited Employers that qualify as a Small Business and/or a HUB (Historically Underutilized Business). Scholarships must be used for craft professionals and are not applicable for training of office personnel. Each application may be submitted for up to five craft workers, with an annual reimbursement maximum of $900.00. All scholarships are subject to approval by C3.
- Identify the desired course and vendor
- Complete application for up to five employees
- Submit application to C3 for review
- C3 will notify company of approval within ten business days
- Register and complete desired training
- Submit proof of payment, course completion certificate, and W-9 to C3 for reimbursement processing (no more than 90 days after approval)